Lee Busch | Creative Director
617.945.4094 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lbdesign.com
699 North Vulcan Ave #53, Encinitas CA 92024
- Award-winning multidisciplinary designer, creative director
and marketing strategist, with proven results in marketing, interactive, print, publishing, packaging and video.
- Leading small and large domestic and international teams, budgets from $5,000 to $900,000.
- For-profit clients ranging from startup to Fortune 50. Academic clients from regional to Ivy League.
- Healthcare clients from small nonprofit to top teaching hospitals.
- Strategic approach grounded in the psychology of the ways people process information, perceive details and respond emotionally to design and content.
- Published work in all the major design journals as well as numerous “best of” collections.
- Exhibited work in academic galleries, lectured on branding and design.
- 400% ROI campaign for Liberty Medical, winning Best Campaign Under $1mm: Boston Ad Club Maven Award
- 300% increase in qualified applicants at MIT Sloan School, winning Ad Club Best Campaign Under $1mm a second time.
- Showrunner for a yearlong documentary project following the lives of 7 diabetes patients.
Areas of Excellence
Website architecture, usability, design, and execution. Branding, naming, strategy, print projects, packaging, photography, video, publishing, copywriting, blogging and social media.
Medical/wellness, higher education, custom publishing, B2B, financial services, consumer goods, online marketing/sales campaigns, educational and documentary filmmaking.
Creative Director | iDiet/Instinct Health Science 2012—present
Brand manager, brand designer, marketing manager, webmaster and web designer. Advertising and PR. Customer experience and curriculum development. Product development and strategy. Health coach.
Creative Director/Principal | Lee Busch Design 2000—present
Web: Site design and programming, manage small and large web teams, ecommerce, ebusiness consulting, SEO, architecture, usability, user experience, strategy. HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS, EE, Drupal, WordPress.
Branding: Logos and identity systems, product naming, signage and environmental graphics.
Print: Collateral, annual reports, advertising, catalogs, structural and graphic design for events and shows.
Packaging: Dimensional and graphic design and production of retail consumer goods and food packaging.
Clients: AOL, Arthur D. Little, Blue Cross Blue Shield, BMW, Boston Acoustics, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Cambridge Health Alliance, Carbonfund, Dove Consulting, The Free Software Foundation, Harvard Medical School, Hyperion Solutions, Innovation Associates, Lightwedge, Lotus/IBM, MassArt, Media Development Loan Fund, MIT, Money Magazine, NBC, Ocean Spray, Partners in Health, Reebok, The Smithsonian Institution, TAC Worldwide, TCOYD, Thermo Electron, Thompson Financial, Timberland, Tufts Health Plan, Workscape.
Creative Director | EPS Communications 2007—2014
Clients: MIT Sloan School of Management, Medco, Liberty Medical, Diabetes Care Club, Bronson Vitamins,
Iron Mountain, TUI Group, Travcoa, YMT Travel, Andover Newton Theological School, Odysseys Unlimited.
President | Goodbaker Gourmet 2003—2007
Inventor of an innovative line of vegan, organic food products, sold online and in Whole Foods Markets. Product development, branding, packaging, ecommerce, public relations, sales and retail distribution management.
Tufts University, B.A. Magna Cum Laude
Dual majors in English and Social Psychology
Concentration in Design Communications
Awards and Publications
- Best Campaign Under $1mm: Boston Ad Club Maven Award (twice)
- Graphis Annuals (multiple)
- Communication Arts Design Annuals (multiple)
- Print Regional Design Annuals (multiple)
- American Corporate Identity (multiple)
- Print’s Best Logos & Symbols (multiple)
- BONE Show
- Graphis Logo
Traveled the country while living and working in an Airstream trailer
Certified Strategic Intervention Coach
Veganism, nutrition and environmental concerns
Photography, including exhibition and sale of giclée prints
Lecturer: Branding/The Creative Process, Mt. Ida College
Judge: Suffolk/Rammy Video and Photography Awards
Instructor: Ecommerce, Boston Center for Adult Education
Instructor: Vegan Baking 101, Cambridge Center for Adult Education
Instructor: Vegan Baking 101, Boston Adult Education